IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh milling. I cut it a little short. After all, how much milling can you watch? :hmm3grin2orange:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/47N0xuDgg9Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/47N0xuDgg9Q&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Just got back from THE GTG. Had a great time.:clap:
Sean and his family really know how to put on one heck of a good time, thats for sure. Thanks for all your hard work.
And thanks for the great breakfast of bacon, eggs, pancakes on the fire thismorning, for us that stayed over night! :clap:
Was a treat to meet all of you fellow AS members that I havn't met before to.
Should thank Bailey's too, for the give aways!! Great AS sponser.:clap:

With so many great saws in attendance, its was an amazzing collection to say the least. But, the one saw that really sticks in my mind, was Arrowheads' (Ed's) WildThing... LOL That THING was awsome!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:cheers:
Gregg,

attachment.php

Chris B, Ohio Gregg, Jeff, Levi, Sean, Ed, Josh, Mark H, Bowtech, ModMark, Super3 Mike, Rod, Steve (Wendell), Andy/Andre, MoparMike, Wild Knight, TRWTech, JimM, ??, BillG, Nick, Nathan G Sorry I can't remember everyone's name and handle together.

attachment.php

Andre (Andyshine), Mark (Heimannm), Mopar Mike, Nik (Fatguy, no one ever explained this nick name to me), Mark M (Modified Mark)

attachment.php

Sean (Outdoorlivin247), Mike (Super 3), Steve (Wendell)

attachment.php

Mopar Mike, Ohio Gregg, Arrowhead Ed

And the most important folks of all

attachment.php

Sean, Ray, and Kathy our most wonderful hosts for the weekend.

What a great time, excellent food, great company, lots of saws, plenty of wood, what more can you say?

Mark

A big thanks to Sean and all that helped get things ready. Man what a spread for lunch!

Arrowhead,wendell,bowtechmadman,Jim M,TRWTech,BigRod,cbfarmall,heimannm, great to finally meet you guys.
Good seeing those I've met in the past and bs'in. Missed those that couldn't make it.

What a great day!

A panoramic view of the beautiful GTG site along the banks of the mighty whatever the name of that river is.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JAwzXyvCfY8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JAwzXyvCfY8&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

We had a great time making a mess of the big log, here Chris B is giving a big old Homelite a little work out.
attachment.php

Andre (Andyshine) with some sort of Euro saw in orange and grey
attachment.php

Mopar Mike and a real Poulan saw in the big one
attachment.php

Modified Mark and the P100 getting it done
attachment.php

And a couple of Bill G's saws that qualify for the big wood, Castor (Alpina) 120 and Whitehead with the 820 West Bend power plant
attachment.php

Mark

Thanks to everyone that came and made yesterday great...Got most everything cleaned up and hauled away or back to where it belongs...

Anybody recognize these?...I think I know whose they are...

attachment.php

I guess you can keep the chair, I explained to my wife that I left it behind, she's not too upset with that one since she tips over in it from time to time.

Mark

I guess you can keep the chair, I explained to my wife that I left it behind, she's not too upset with that one since she tips over in it from time to time.

Mark

I knew it was yours...I will do my best to make sure you get it back some day...:)

I'm all out of rep and there are so many more I want to give out. Thank you all for making it a really great day.

And, thanks again to Sean, Ray, and Kathy and all of the citizens of Iroquois (Was that all of them, Sean? :jester: ) for making it such a great experience.

And did anybody mention the food? Man, that was just amazing!

Sean,

Every GTG I've been to has been special to me, and I know it seems like every one is better than the last.
This one was definitely the best so far.
You define the term "gracious host"!
You went WAY beyond any of our expectations, and we thank you from the bottoms of our hearts.

I was especially impressed by the outpouring of help and support shown by your family, friends, and the entire community in general.
It was good to see that you are as highly regarded in your community, as you are here on AS.
I have never seen NEARLY that many "non saw" people show up at and enjoy a GTG.

Thanks again for all of your hard work and the perfect weather that was supplied per your request of a couple of weeks ago.

Mike and Sheila

And here it is, the big finale!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONS8Z2moLqI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ONS8Z2moLqI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

That's all, Folks!

Now I gotta get my butt outside and get some wood split.

Looks like a great time guys! Good turn out, and lots of saws. Pictures are great too!

This one is my favorite so far. The wife/girlfriend's expression in the background is priceless. :cheers:
attachment.php

A few more photo's

Modified Mark brought a few but those saws aren't really yellow and black
attachment.php

I think these came with Andyshine and Fat Guy
attachment.php

Josh (headlyj) and Rod showing off the mill
attachment.php

With milling comes a lot of sharpening
attachment.php

Bill G trying to get the Whitehead/WB820 ready to go. This was one loud saw
attachment.php