IL, IN, MI, WI, gtg...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you guys had a great time. Sadly I couldn't make as the better half has me started on a bathroom remodel before deer season. All the pics have me itching to host a GTG. Maybe fall. It'd be nice to do a West IL-IA- MO-WI GTG. Maybe early winter

Ok I get it now, a guy makes a few cracks about the Peoples Rebublik of IL and now the Indiana folks can't come. :confused: LOL

Ok I get it now, a guy makes a few cracks about the Peoples Rebublik of IL and now the Indiana folks can't come. :confused: LOL

Hossiers wulcome as well. Heck, you can even bring your guns and we could set up some targets for Sunday.

No, I think it is just you. :hmm3grin2orange:

Thats what I was thinking LOL :)

Hossiers wulcome as well. Heck, you can even bring your guns and we could set up some targets for Sunday.

Yes thats good, I have not shot in some time. Got to be carefull transporting firearms in the Peoples Republik though. :cheers:

As long as the rut's not on, count me in. :cheers:

I promise it won't be. I hit the stand real hard the week before shotgun.... OK.... for 2 weeks before shotgun. :cheers: Should be a good year for nice bucks. Didn't take very many bucks at all last year with all the corn still in. We only shot 2 bucks last year (ussually 8 or so between all of us) And both those were old deer with racks past there prime. We saw very few deer last year. A lot of hours with bow in hand w/o seeing a deer.

IMG_5492.JPG

IMG_5488.JPG

:arg:

I promise it won't be. I hit the stand real hard the week before shotgun.... OK.... for 2 weeks before shotgun. :cheers: Should be a good year for nice bucks. Didn't take very many bucks at all last year with all the corn still in. We only shot 2 bucks last year (ussually 8 or so between all of us) And both those were old deer with racks past there prime. We saw very few deer last year. A lot of hours with bow in hand w/o seeing a deer.

IMG_5492.JPG

IMG_5488.JPG

:arg:

You can NEVER hijack any of my threads w/ deer hunting stories...I would take deer hunting over saws any day...Did I just say that on a chainsaw forum...LOL

Talked to my brother tonight and I think he might have got a small itch...He spent his lunch hour designing a CSM...Wanted to know what size bar I had for my 084...LOL...Now if I can just get him interested in two stroke engines...:clap:

He was lookin that mill over reel good and said that he would come up with something by the end of the week. Said he would make one for you so you could mill him out some boards.

He was lookin that mill over reel good and said that he would come up with something by the end of the week. Said he would make one for you so you could mill him out some boards.

I am sure it will be kick ass...He kinda goes over kill on things...:hmm3grin2orange:...I am sure he is reading this..LOL

Looks like you guys had a great time. Sadly I couldn't make as the better half has me started on a bathroom remodel before deer season. All the pics have me itching to host a GTG. Maybe fall. It'd be nice to do a West IL-IA- MO-WI GTG. Maybe early winter

I see a trend starting here. Nobody invites us Minnesotans. We already take alot-I mean alot-of the neverdowells or anything from both IL and IN, especially around the time the welfare checks or cards are handed out. We have to put up with Iowigans fishing our lakes and cluttering up our roads, and then that swamp with little trees and even smaller deer stole our shoreline on Lake Michigan. Fine I won't come to that one either.

When the heck is it?

Does anybody recognize this?...Chris found it in the chips on the north side of the big log...Thought there might have been two of them...

attachment.php

Now why the buck pics. I've been flingin arrows for the last month the itch is bad enough...geez guys.
You fella's from Illinios already have me jealous of the big critters ya have runnin around.

Does anybody recognize this?...Chris found it in the chips on the north side of the big log...Thought there might have been two of them...

attachment.php

Sean,

Now I know why that washer seemed familiar. It look like one of 2 washers for the lower mount on a Mac 105/125. So, it may belong to Mark and there probably are 2. We'll see if he chimes in.

Chris B.

Latest posts

Back