Im a lucky man

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I apprecite your kind words.

I want to clarify though, I wasnt going to use the HD saw, and then return it....

I was going to use the HD saw, and when the NIB ebay saw showed up, I was going to remove that from its sealed box, put it in the HD box, and then return it to HD.

HD would have been getting back a new, unused item that was of the exact same make and model of which came in the box.

The only thing this would have been affecting, was my wait time for the ebay saw to arrive.

Had the ebay saw arrived damaged, or slightly used, then obviously I would have been stuck with the two saws, because I would not try to return such a thing.

HD would have been recieving the same item in the same new condition that she walked out the door with...just a different one, and my original question was, does that matter, which again, Im sorry I asked.

Thanks again for the kind words.

Pine,
Not that you haven't had enough of a lashing but this is why patience is a virtue. Return the saw your loving lady bought you unused and unopened and wait for the ebay saw to arrive. Trust me, you will feel better in the end. Just my .02.

Dave

Back