I'm about to throw my kids toy into the fireplace

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A battery-operated toy?? You fool! You bloody fool!! ;)

Still, you're not as foolish as my brother. He bought his mostly-deaf 3-year-old a drum set!! :angry::eek::dumb2:

My kids got coloring books, frisbee discs, rubik's cubes, board games, puzzles, etc. Grandma did get one little robot thingy for the young boy, but that hasn't been seen in several days. ;)

Unc, I did not buy that thing! The wife got it for him without me knowing. At first I was thinking: "whoever bought this just might get a tree cut and dropped through their house". After seeing the wrapping paper I realized I'd have to send it through my own house! LOL :laugh:

Ya all need to realize that the noisy toys are to prepare you for the day they start with a band insterment. My kids band instructor sent home a note saying they had to practice and hour a day and 2 hours a day on week ends. I sent a note back telling him that when my kids knocked on his door for the 2 hours on Saturday and Sunday pratiac he had better answer the dam door. Both kids played the sax, one alto and one berry.

:D Al

Battery powered riding toys? That's ridiculous. Kids should be pedaling, not just steering.

alleyooper, that seems a bit excessive. When I started playing music, it was a half hour a day and no notes sent home. It was rumored that our junior high band teacher went deaf.

I proved what a considerate Grandfather I was yesterday. :D

My mom gives all her grandkids under 18 cash, saves her shopping... (all of the eligible are great-grandkids now) We all get together, run amok in a mall and have lunch together.

I got a call from my son, he got stuck working double shifts, he wasn't going to be able to bring his 4 year old, could I? Well, of course.

He ended up with NO noisy toys. He DID end up with a sword and battleaxe, however.:baaa:

traveling ducks.the little one likes to pull the ducks on a string.up and down the house.i last about 1 hour and hide them.she finds them every month or so

traveling ducks.the little one likes to pull the ducks on a string.up and down the house.i last about 1 hour and hide them.she finds them every month or so
I can hear the sound in my head just reading this LOL. Surprisingly those don't annoy me as much as some.

My son (4) got a LeapPad computer thing for Christmas, seeing as I cant even operate a touch screen, oh it has been a terrific past two weeks, thankfully the batteries die quickly and the generators not getting fired up anytime soon! Darn thing took me over an hour to get set up, still cant figure it out and greatfully the instuctions included were beyond vague. Gonna have to take it ice fishing and find it a new home.

Latest posts

Back