I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the best members to this forum still can't even login.

And no one really cares.

I made a few post while frustrated in the support forum.......but rather than address any issues, Claudio just deletes my posts. Well that sorta pissed me off. So now I really have nothing good to say about the way this place is being ran. I see it dieing a slow death. I'll not pay a payment to this place each month just to be treated like what I say has no merit by the administration.....

Nobody likes to admit they don't have the answers to tough questions.

Unfortunately, it still is the best way to learn to become a master.

It is also the measure of a man ...

Btw, the issues you raised did have merit.

Wonder how long before this thread is "censored"?

Damitalltohell,

Da Monkey banned me from his site,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,before he even started one:buttkick:

Randy you don't know me but at least a time or two you have chimed in on a problem I may have had. I just want to say thanks for the help. I don't know what is actually going on but since the hack I have not been on much so I have most likely missed out on some things I am sure. Good luck Jeff

I agree since the hacks traffic seems to be down and with losing a active posting member this is only getting worse. I have followed most of your threads because you go into detail about the things we as "saw men" want to try to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back