I'm done here.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had any trouble with Gologit....

Bob was a damn good mod that let the stress of the job get to him.

I'm just not gonna be a sponsor here any longer. I may check in from time to time, but this place has lost it appeal to me.

Can't say I disagree with you on that, Nik's not around, Mike can't login, all the good old posts are hard to find, and the list goes on.

I'm having a nice cold beer, anyone else?

I

I'm just not gonna be a sponsor here any longer. I may check in from time to time, but this place has lost it appeal to me.
I cant say the same for Gologit ! You we all will miss!

I have not been a member here for very long but I must say that I have enjoyed your threads very much you are going to be sadly missed I think AS are making a grave error in judgement can't they see how much influence you have on people chasing sound advice and sound advice shame on you AS:rock::bowdown:

I joined this site four years ago and it has gone down hill over the last year. To the point for me where I was only in the Fight thread because the in fighting and non-sense "out there" had gotten stupid. I see the old crowd fading out and a new crowd slowly taking over, too bad too. Hope the guy who drove you out gets herpes.

Sad, Sad, day. Sorry to see you go Randy I have really enjoyed all your threads. Nobody will ever be able to replace you here.Just wanted to say thanks for all the hours of information and entertainment you provided for all of us. I hope the management realizes what they are losing here. I will be lurking on the other side.
Ron.

bob booted me 1 time because I called him a homo midget,,, guess the truth hurt:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back