In need of Timberwolf Wood Splitter information.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mschjone

Reaction score
Anybody with a TW-6 or equivalent. . I am really in need of some information. This model of Timberwolf has a Sun Valve on it. This allows fluid from the cylinder to directly dump fluid right back into the tank rather than travel through the valve body and then to the tank.

I need Sun's part number off the valve. It will have all alpha characters in it.

Any questions, please ask.

I thank you in advance for your time.

why dont you call the factory, im sure they have a tech line. All youll get here is thirty five different opinions and none of them will be from anybody that knows anything about a timberwolf

Infact I have one and I dont know nothing about it. there is a guy in weberville michigan that sells them, ILL see if I can find his number and ILL email it to you

Anybody with a TW-6 or equivalent. . I am really in need of some information. This model of Timberwolf has a Sun Valve on it. This allows fluid from the cylinder to directly dump fluid right back into the tank rather than travel through the valve body and then to the tank.

I need Sun's part number off the valve. It will have all alpha characters in it.

There's a TimberWolf dealer in the Oshkosh area, also sells other equipment, may well be a servicing dealer, might have to let your fingers do the walking on this one.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

I've already tried calling Timberwolf. They gave me the cold shoulder because this is for a homemade splitter that I built based on that model of Timberwolf. I can understand that they would not want to give out their "secrets".

I have called some Timberwolf dealers and one was helpful and may come through for me, but I'm not holding my breath. They said they do not have that part number and they would have to call Timberwolf to get it. I am suspect about that.

Anyway, I am at the point where the hydraulic hoses are being made up and I am needing this part number bad. I never thought this would be so difficult to get.

This Sun valve is between the valve body and cylinder. The TW-5 does not have this valve. . I know a guy who has one. The TW-6 does and I'm assuming larger models do too.

Thanks again,
Marshall

Last edited:

that no for the TW DEALER IN MICHIGAN is 517 521 3895. didnt realize that your were making a splitter, I thaught you need parts for your TW6

Tw6

I have a TW6. I just bought it. I'll check on that valve. Send me your email and I'll send it to you.

Back