In Search Of Ipl For Mac Pm 1000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bullseye13

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I need a ipl for a mac pm 1000, i need some oiler O-rings, i cant find the right size in mectric assortments. I also cant figure out why i cant get the oiler to stay primed, where is the check valve??? :confused:

Please help! --thanks

Try to search for a Partner P100 one - the PM1000 is a rebadged P100.....:)

...but I guess O-rings are availiable "anywhere", as long as you know the diameter and thickness........

Last edited:
I know its the same as the partner p100, and if i remember correctly the jonsered 1020 as well. I just thought asking for the mac one would give a greater possibility for sourcing parts. Any ipl for these saws would be a help as far as being able to see what is all involved with this goofy oil system.

These O rings are really dumb thicknesses that i am having no luck finding.

I have one for the Pro Mac 1000 dated 1979, not perfect but it may help.

Send me a PM with your e-mail and I can forward a copy.

Mark H.

Mark - Would it be possible to get a forwarded IPL copy also? I have a PM 1000 that I use from time to time. It still auto oils but needs to have the manual oil o-ring replaced. Thanks! John

if you can get me some part #s of these o rings i can check to see if i have some i have the ipl for the pm 1000 same one that mark has thanks
cause they show alot of o rings just need to know which ones you are seeking

I know its the same as the partner p100, and if i remember correctly the jonsered 1020 as well. I just thought asking for the mac one would give a greater possibility for sourcing parts. Any ipl for these saws would be a help as far as being able to see what is all involved with this goofy oil system.

These O rings are really dumb thicknesses that i am having no luck finding.

The Jonsered 1020 is the P100 Super.

All you guys that need odd-ball O-rings.... just go to your local plumbing supply house. They should have it. If you don't have an old one to match it up to... take the parts with you... Get a thin one and a thick one if need be and try both... they are cheap enough. They don't have to match exactly perfect, they will stretch a little to fit... I've done this and it's bailed me out more than once.

Last edited:
Don't know if you will find the one you want, but there are a Heell of a lot of Mc IPL's here

Could you guys please post which O-rings need replacing and the part numbers when you find them?

I have a PM1000 that I would like to go through one of these days as preventive maintenance... but she runs like a top.

I need a ipl for a mac pm 1000, i need some oiler O-rings, i cant find the right size in mectric assortments. I also cant figure out why i cant get the oiler to stay primed, where is the check valve??? :confused:

Please help! --thanks

I pulled the manual and automatic oilers on my PM 1000 and found the o-rings were as follows:

ID OD CS
5/32 9/32 1/16 Manual Oiler
7/32 11/32 1/16 Automatic Oiler

Standard BUNA-N (Nitrile 70) o-rings work excellent and can be purchased in 382 piece kits online for $10. I did see the 11/32 o-rings for the auto oiler at Lowes in a pack for less than $2.

I pulled the manual and automatic oilers on my PM 1000 and found the o-rings were as follows:

ID OD CS
5/32 9/32 1/16 Manual Oiler
7/32 11/32 1/16 Automatic Oiler

Standard BUNA-N (Nitrile 70) o-rings work excellent and can be purchased in 382 piece kits online for $10. I did see the 11/32 o-rings for the auto oiler at Lowes in a pack for less than $2.

buna N also makes gaskets o ring gaskets that is for the Homelite pressure pumps etc. i should know i carry them

but anyway i found some o rings in the McCulloch parts bags i have here if you want i can take a picture of the o rings and post it

Last edited:
PM1000, so where are these O-rings located on the saw? Are they difficult to get to and replace? Results after replacement?

Back