indepth LockJack review

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this product ever took off like the manufactures had hoped. I don't know one person that has or has used one beside yourself SRT.

huh? i dont have one........lol i was merely providing a link ....lol :biggrinbounce2:

I tried the Lockjack Sport at the Slidell Vermeer dealer one day and liked it very much. I tend toward fast descents and the heat glazes my split tails pretty quickly. But, ... could not justify the $302 price tag.

So, when I have the leisure, I just change my split tail over to a cardoid figure 8 before any long descent and back it up with a Blakes.

Oh well then like I said don't know of anyone that has one. I like to see my climbing knot presonally and not relying on a mechanical device like that one.

Climb020 said:
Oh well then like I said don't know of anyone that has one. I like to see my climbing knot presonally and not relying on a mechanical device like that one.

I've climbed on all versions of the LJ. The tool does a great job.

Why the concern with a mechanical device? Think about that the next time you put a key in the ignition or board a plane. Just like hitches, the LJ does require inspection.

Latest posts

Back