injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang wendell I was hoping to see you again and share a few spotted cows.

Jon is out, JD is riding his scooter but doubts he will make it. Scott has not bothered to respond to my PM.

I might have to see if I can ride in the Dodgegeek's trunk.

i'm trying to get cought up so i can go. just don't know yet.
my 4 cube is not done yet either:bang:

you can get r done scott. you need a mini getaway vacation dont you?

I think ole zogger needs to make his way up to TN...

I thought about it but I can't this time, maybe next time. Going to see my folks the same time period, kind of carved in stone now. Don't get to see them much.

I'll be checking out the pics and vids though!

Not a matter of saving, a matter of giving at the GTG. I believe you will see how giving the group is then. Patience is one of the first traits we ask for, and one of the last we receive because it is built through perseverance..........and children.:laugh: You are doing all( and more) that you can, now relax. Only a week to go.

Shea

I would really be surprised if you didn't raise over $1000 at the GTG.

Ok, bills paid!! time to get in here then jump to the other side and get in there also. Only a small amount but hope it helps. Will try to get back in before this is over.

this is the saw that i fell timber with every day, yes i have other saws,but no i dont have another xpw. i thought i would put the saw i held the highest regard for and felt that would bring in mitch the greatest mount of money up for grabs. sometimes you give up what you like the most to help others when they are in need. i will build another xpw when i afford it.

Don't worry,,,, I got your back,,,,, Brother:msp_thumbup:

(Shh, I was responding to Stumpy dancing in a G string)

I hear you wendell:msp_thumbup::msp_w00t:

Last edited:
its coming down to th wire for the auction of the cliff helsel race chain. the bidding is at $425. i think that needs to go up,so come on guys lets get to bidding.

only a few days left to get in on the race chain auction. come on guys this chain is worth more than what the bid is. lets get to bidding.

the deadline for bidding on the race chain is coming up fast. saturdy night at 8pm is the deadline. lets not let this awsome oppurtunity pass by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back