injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to run Jwalker1911's 064/066 that Terry built at Terry's GTG. It is a very strong saw and is ready to go as is, I'd be happy to have it in my lineup. I think whoever gets that saw will be tickled.

I didn't read the whole thread, but I'm in.

If I win I want Wendells 166.:D

Havent been keeping up lately...my computer was off to be rebuilt......Ill get things squared away soon tho lol

And a cool 5 mil reps headed your way...
Keep the donations comin' fellas!!! They're worth rep points...
If I can get Jon to join me, they'd be worth TON'S of points!!!!

Havent been keeping up lately...my computer was off to be rebuilt......Ill get things squared away soon tho lol

I sent 10.6 million points to Nebraska.

Now maybe Matt will leave me alone........................LOL!!!

stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not send donations thru PAYPAL they have frozen my paypal account with $496 dollars in it and will possibly hold it up to 180 days. you will have to mail your donation. sorry about any inconvenience.

stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do not send donations thru PAYPAL they have frozen my paypal account with $496 dollars in it and will possibly hold it up to 180 days. you will have to mail your donation. sorry about any inconvenience.

This is why you cannot mention P a y p a l or r a f f l e in these threads. In the 090G raffle, they allowed the thread to be cleaned up and released the account. You'll need a mod's help to make that happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back