injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it helps the mods, the dreaded "PP" word appears in posts 150, 234, 235, 258, and 259.

The "r" word appears in posts 40, 42, 48, 49, 51, 121, 124, 162, and 259.

im sorry for any kind of inconvenience to you guys with your donations. with paypal locking my account i had no choice but to refund all the money that was in there. that was my only option for getting the funds releaseed from them. my paypal account is permanentlty frozen for accepting these donations.

HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE I ISUUED A REFUND TO.
JOCKEYDUECE
UNCLE RICO
R/CPILOT
WARPED5
LEEHA
DSS
STRUGGLE
EDISTO
FATGUY
PTJEEP
BATTLEFORDGUY

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS FROM THE ####HEADS AT PAYPAL. I DONT SEE WHY RAISING MONEY IS SUCH A HASSLE WITH THEM.

those of you that i had to refund could you please mail your money in. the addy is
terry landrum
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn 37840

the other thread was deleted to protect jason from losing his p ay pa l account. there is no longer any link between jasons thread and the charity. so he will be starting a new thread that only accepts mailed payments for the drawings.

Ok gotcha,I assumed something like that but wasnt sure...thanks Terry,let me know when that bar & chain show up.

from now on there will only be mailed donations excepted. i have completely lost my paypal privilidges for having people sending money to my paypal account. it dont matter how you word it or what isnt said. they will consider what ever they want to be against there policyy and freeze your account. they will hold your money for 180 days and you cant do nothing about it. hey paypal sit on this and spin :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

if you were not listed on my list or got a notification from paypal about your refund then your money has already been passed onto mitch.

Terry I sent my donation on the 21st. My name wasn't on "the list". Did you receive my donation? Just making sure your friend in need got the $$$.

im sorry for any kind of inconvenience to you guys with your donations. with paypal locking my account i had no choice but to refund all the money that was in there. that was my only option for getting the funds releaseed from them. my paypal account is permanentlty frozen for accepting these donations.

HERE ARE THE NAMES OF THE PEOPLE I ISUUED A REFUND TO.
JOCKEYDUECE
UNCLE RICO
R/CPILOT
WARPED5
LEEHA
DSS
STRUGGLE
EDISTO
FATGUY
PTJEEP
BATTLEFORDGUY

I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS FROM THE ####HEADS AT PAYPAL. I DONT SEE WHY RAISING MONEY IS SUCH A HASSLE WITH THEM.

those of you that i had to refund could you please mail your money in. the addy is
terry landrum
103 duncan woods rd
oliver springs tn 37840

if you were not listed on my list or got a notification from paypal about your refund then your money has already been passed onto mitch.

Bumpin' this over to the next page..............

Well said !!

Guess I'll have to get something in the mail in the AM..............

Come on folks step up, we've never let anyone in need down before.

Got my Cliff Helsel &Melvin Lentz chain today. I just thought I had seen sharp chains before. Not bragging or anything like that. Just stating a fact. Actually, Mr. Helsel was so kind as to send me 2 chains to choose from. I'm tellin ya guys, these chains are flat out phenomenal.

Gifts through PP are fine. That's not their beef. Raffles and chances are not. That equals gambling, which they cannot legally condone. We learned that with the 090G charity drive. Play by their rules, and there are no problems. Just to play it safe, I also made a habit of emptying the account every night and forwarding it onto Jeremy. Good luck as you move forward.

Got my Cliff Helsel &Melvin Lentz chain today. I just thought I had seen sharp chains before. Not bragging or anything like that. Just stating a fact. Actually, Mr. Helsel was so kind as to send me 2 chains to choose from. I'm tellin ya guys, these chains are flat out phenomenal.

Are you going to run it? If so, what saw? I noticed that most of yours are all for sale, and was wondering if you were getting out of the saw thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back