injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! It's back. IF I have more $$$ to send to this worthy cause I think I'll put it towards this "older saw" thread. More my speed........and LOTS of good stuff to choose from. Not to take anything away from you high speed low drag guys..............even if some of you wear Crocs (there, I spelled it 'right' Randy).:D

Some... I prefer Red Wings...
Or flip-flops...
:hell_boy:

anyone that wants to donate to both threads thru wepay can,but you need to send me a personal message and let me know how much to apply toward each drawing.

Check's in the mail

Back in the day I could throw a rep a quarter mile.

you can now make donations thru this link if you want. https://www.wepay.com/donations/injurred-logger-charity-drive

paypal isnt the only online payment source for doing this. this site actually has a charity function built into it so that we can do things such as this charity drive without worry of persecution.

Terry I repped you for your efforts. Now where's my gawldern Echo 60S?........LOL!!!

last i seen of the echo it was needing more parts over at the chainsaw repair forum lol

since paypal tried to put a damper on the fund raising i am going to be exteinding the dead line until atleast the first of august to get people a chance to mail funds in or to use wepay. now this doesnt mean wait till the last second. so lets get to giving.

Now where's my gawldern Echo 60S?........LOL!!!

last i seen of the echo it was needing more parts over at the chainsaw repair forum lol

Last I seen it was running in this video posted at chainsaw repair back on June 4th. He stated he was bringing it to Terry's GTG.

I take it he didnt follow through?

[video=youtube_share;HWi8nEZ1URo]http://youtu.be/HWi8nEZ1URo[/video]

Last I seen it was running in this video posted at chainsaw repair back on June 4th. He stated he was bringing it to Terry's GTG.

Uh.... That would be a big fat negatory...
:big_smile:

I’m not an arborist, or even very skilled with a chainsaw. But I spent a career in an industry where safety was a matter of life and death. As a client in the tree world, I’ve watched you do incredibly difficult work, and understand the danger you face every day. There is a lot of generosity in these 2 threads to help an injured friend. I admit don’t understand everything being said in chainsaw code, but it’s easy to recognize how much all of you care.

I managed to make a profit related to a new chainsaw I just bought… even though I have not started it yet. I won’t bore you with the details, other than it was both creative and completely legal. The intent from the beginning was to donate any profit to this cause. So my check is in the mail.

Since I have more saw power than I will ever need, I would like to donate my chances to Mitch. Terry – please put my chances in whichever thread group you think is appropriate for a saw Mitch could either sell now or use when he recovers.

Happiness is when what you think... what you say... and what you do are in harmony.

Since I have more saw power than I will ever need, I would like to donate my chances to Mitch. Terry – please put my chances in whichever thread group you think is appropriate for a saw Mitch could either sell now or use when he recovers.

Happiness is when what you think... what you say... and what you do are in harmony.

That is a very kind gesture. However, I just hope you are not wishing that last sentence on all of us. Half of us, to include me, would be doing 25 to life.

Uh.... That would be a big fat negatory...
:big_smile:

Terry politely asked him to not attend. Besides, I don't think Randy would give him the day off of work...........:bang:

Im in.Im not in tree care professionally but i know what its like to be hurt and out of work. I had some friends help me out and know what a difference it can make .hope the road to recovery is a smooth one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

And a big fat rep BLAM!!! For this lucky donor...

Are donations still being accepted thru wepay ? Id like to add a little to my previous donation this week and was curious if it was still available online or if i should mail out a check.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

yes, wepay is still the way to donate. donations will be accepted till the first weekend of august .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back