injured logger charity give away

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have an update on what saws are available...for those who may have missed a few

Gifted....I'll be in for more soon.
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh6.jpg
ht7.jpg

Last edited:
How's your friend doing? Im in for some more and hope to in some more before the end. Hope all is well and things go smoothly for your friend .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

when sending money using wepay you will need to send me a personal message telling me so that i can put your a s username down along with your sir name.

Terry - some people have asked how he is doing and I've read through most of the thread and haven't seen an update.

sorry about not updating mitch's condition on the thread. ive been answering so many pms about his progress that i hadnt put it up here. mitch was told last monday that he could start trying to use it. the doctor told him to do what he could with it but not over do it. he is back to physical therapy work on his knee also. his shoulder surgeon was suppose to set the date for the shoulder surgery but i havent talk to him to see what date it is. he has been having some trouble with his leg swelling ever since his knee replacement surgery last year and i think it has gotten worse since the leg was broken. he gave me a name for the nerve condition in his leg but i cant remember it. he just wants to get back out in the woods but i dont see him getting to come back to work before november.

sorry about not updating mitch's condition on the thread. ive been answering so many pms about his progress that i hadnt put it up here. mitch was told last monday that he could start trying to use it. the doctor told him to do what he could with it but not over do it. he is back to physical therapy work on his knee also. his shoulder surgeon was suppose to set the date for the shoulder surgery but i havent talk to him to see what date it is. he has been having some trouble with his leg swelling ever since his knee replacement surgery last year and i think it has gotten worse since the leg was broken. he gave me a name for the nerve condition in his leg but i cant remember it. he just wants to get back out in the woods but i dont see him getting to come back to work before november.

Eventually he'll get better. Is he taking this time to learn to do more benchwork?

i talked with mitch today. he had his shoulder surgery wens. and is taking things in stride.

Last edited:
Good to hear the ball is rolling and he's on the road to recovery. One step at a time is all you can do with things like that. Just have to hope it all goes well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back