Inlet meter lever setting - Husky 365 X-torq

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The WTE for example doesn't match any of the W-tool settings.
Prove it.
It is the same difference in settings as the hd and wj. The wte also has a long button on the metering diaphragm as the wj.
Jim, when was the last time you had your Walbro lever tool in one hand and a WTE in the other?
I rebuilt a WTE a few days ago and my lever tool would not work on that carb so I looked it up.

AVB is correct here, I really dont think he is "off in space" You may want to re figure your facts.

Jim, when was the last time you had your Walbro lever tool in one hand and a WTE in the other?
I rebuilt a WTE a few days ago and my lever tool would not work on that carb so I looked it up.

AVB is correct here, I really dont think he is "off in space" You may want to re figure your facts.

It doesn't matter what the measurement difference is when it only needs to be flush with the edge the lever arm is next to. People are trying to figure out where to set the lever.. not a bunch of confusing technical stuff which ends up being misleading. And misleading doesn't necessarily mean wrong setting, it can also mean leading someone to waste their time and money.
I don't use the tool because it is pointless and a waste of time to reach for. The little flat head screwdriver for lifting the lever up into place doubles as a straight edge to lay across the carb for hd-like carbs. I only showed pics of it for reference to the basic two settings you commonly run across.

It doesn't matter what the measurement difference is when it only needs to be flush with the edge the lever arm is next to. People are trying to figure out where to set the lever.. not a bunch of confusing technical stuff which ends up being misleading. And misleading doesn't necessarily mean wrong setting, it can also mean leading someone to waste their time and money.
I don't use the tool because it is pointless and a waste of time to reach for. The little flat head screwdriver for lifting the lever up into place doubles as a straight edge to lay across the carb for hd-like carbs. I only showed pics of it for reference to the basic two settings you commonly run across.
The fact of the matter here is that the walbro lever tool will not work on the WTE series carbs, period. Have you tried it?
That's what I quoted and talking about. I really dont care how you set lever heights.
You made AVB out to look like a fool when in fact he was right and you were wrong.

The fact of the matter here is that the walbro lever tool will not work on the WTE series carbs, period. Have you tried it?
That's what I quoted and talking about. I really dont care how you set lever heights.
You made AVB out to look like a fool when in fact he was right and you were wrong.
Actually you both are off topic. And you shouldn't tell someone they're wrong when they aren't wrong.
You both made this argument by including a carb not even mentioned by the op?
It's one of the most simple settings to do on a chainsaw and most people have no idea about where to set the lever let alone how to use the "W" tool, so there's no need to make it more complicated by adding unnecessary technical jargon.
I know exactly where all carbs need set and the info you both squabble about is even confusing to me.
Insult me all you want, I'm not coming back to this thread. I should've avoided your guys bait to begin with.

Latest posts

Back