Inquiry from Mrs. Claus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
opinion

opinion

ArboristSite Guru
Doesn't make any sense to d/c a product due to poor sales when it's only been out for about a year. PS is still available for order this year and next year and is in dealer literature.

pantelis

pantelis

Addicted to ArboristSite
You laugh! She actually bought me a zip up sweater just yesterday, to wear in the office :) And,unfortunately, I have to wear a tie everyday :(
use it for piston stop, is soft and dont make scratches
In my dealers defense...they make money, I make money. They know these saws aren't for me personally.
I agree but not 100% , i buy five 441 cm from my dealer not for me but for some friends, he offer another one for me in half price, we don speek for 45 k we speek for only 5k.

maulhead

maulhead

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Dealer.near my house has a bulk roll of PS, he got after I bought my 241 there. I've only bought two loops off of the roll. I asked last time I was there if they have sold much of it to others, he said only you.

I wonder if I will wear out my 241 before their roll is empty. It is not a high traffic area where I live (they dont move stuff fast) they still have new 290's on the shelf.

blsnelling
Dealer.near my house has a bulk roll of PS, he got after I bought my 241 there. I've only bought two loops off of the roll. I asked last time I was there if they have sold much of it to others, he said only you.

I wonder if I will wear out my 241 before their roll is empty. It is not a high traffic area where I live (they dont move stuff fast) they still have new 290's on the shelf.
Could you please ask him what he would sell that roll for?