New saw coming soon!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew15

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello, Andrew from Romania here.

And i would like to tell yall that this friday will be the day that im going to buy my 2nd chainsaw.After saving up for about 13 months i finally got the money for it.But now the thing is that i still don't know what to buy.:crazy2: And this is because both Husqvarna and Stihl have some Christmas discounts or something because the prices of a lot of saws been going down in my city,and you know?Now i don't know what to get.But after thinking i thought of the Stihl MS 362.And its simply because its on a pretty big discount rn in my country's currency the "RON" the MS 362 sells for about 4800 RON but now its just 4460 And that is a pretty good difference for me.But yet my crazy brain even with me with the idea of buying a Husqvarna 372 xp like....I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO PEOPLE😭

I really like the Husqvarna 372. I had a coworker that used to tell me, pick the saw you want and then get the next size up, because if you go with the smaller saw, after cutting you will wish you had spent a few more bucks (or RON) to get the a little more power.

Latest posts

Back