Inside the 372XP X-TORQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is it stronger than a old 372 that would be ported the same? The husky dealer and jonsered dealer both have a new x torq in stock.

So is it stronger than a old 372 that would be ported the same? The husky dealer and jonsered dealer both have a new x torq in stock.

I can't say either way. I don't have a standard ported 372 here to compare it to. Mine has a BB kit and a popup piston. It's stronger than this saw, but it should be. This saw will not disappoint.

I was wanting a 2172 but wouldn't wait a month so I ended up with a 2171 and now I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

I figured that but there's always that little bit of doubt. That's how I ended up with the 660.

It lives again! Stronger than before! It's headed to the PO right now and will be in CT tomorrow. Thanks for bearing with me Paul. You've been awesome to work with! Despite the challenges, we still met your deadline:clap:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bd7qd7BE5O8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bd7qd7BE5O8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

You've been awesome to work with too Brad. Thanks for your honesty and hard work I know this saw threw a wrench in the works, but believe me i really appreciate your communication and effort.

I cant wait to run it, she'll be getting a workout this weekend shes got 20 trees to have her way with:biggrinbounce2:

Shes got some attitude to her...I like it

Last edited:
Hmmm, me likey the way that saw runs!

Gonna have to wait and see how the new 562XP runs....and hopefully after it's been ported....nudge, nudge, wink, wink.........;) ......:hmm3grin2orange:

Man Brad, that video is getting my blood pumping...

I stopped by the "logger shop" today and they had (4) 372xp X-torque's on display, set up w/ 20" bars for $749.00.

...your video and this thread is making me want to spend all my Christmas money!!!:D

Was in my local logger shop this am and the Husky rep was there. No XTs in the Great Lakes until the XPs are gone. Dealer made me an offer on an XP I am finding VERY hard to resist. I may do it, but the boss will KILL me...

Was in my local logger shop this am and the Husky rep was there. No XTs in the Great Lakes until the XPs are gone. Dealer made me an offer on an XP I am finding VERY hard to resist. I may do it, but the boss will KILL me...

CPR,

Got one just 7 miles from here. Holler if ya want it.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I fell asleep last night dreaming how cool it'd be to walk into his shop and say "I'll take the XP and that 576at and while you're at it, order me an XT, too."

XT seems cool, but I'd like to put away a 2nd XP first before I can't. I know I shouldn't, yet but wanna is tough to turn off...

Back