Inside the Husqvarna 550XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WetGunPowder

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I'm so happy you're speaking with me sir :msp_sad: I got side tracked and the wife expressed that she needed some attention...speaking of that notion was just repeated. Be back later.

A good time was had by all who attended! It's been about 15 years since I last fell into a bottle of gin......Prolly be that long before I do it again!:dizzy:

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
If I only cut when it was cool enough, I'd have very minimal time to cut! Gotta just drink some extra water and keep the sweat outta your eyes ;)

sunfish

sunfish

Fish Head
If I only cut when it was cool enough, I'd have very minimal time to cut! Gotta just drink some extra water and keep the sweat outta your eyes ;)

Well said for a man from Maine. :msp_biggrin:

Hottest, driest summer here in the 22 years I've lived in Missouri. I ain't cuttin wood when it's 100+ degrees. Plus I have 2-3 years worth stacked in the dry...

mweba

mweba

Addicted to ArboristSite
Completely off subject I know.....sitting on the west edge of my property with an Amish brewed amber watchin the storms roll in....yay rain!
4bf5f84b-a39f-3255.jpg

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
50 degrees is borderline too hot - throw in some hard work and it's definitely too hot! We've been seeing those temps from mid April through November lately. Guess I just run a little warm :D I couldn't make it down in the Midwest or south where you folks are from!

mweba

mweba

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just finished emptying tank seven, as with my 562, the decomp now pops every pull :msp_biggrin:

I now have no questions as to the power these saws will make, especially when fully broke in. It revs to near perfection and pulls in the cut with a very forgiving power band. The balance is great and the slim flat body makes limbing a treat. With all the engine weight and rotation behind the front handle, the saw maneuvers with ease.

Any one that ends up with a saw that performs like this one should be pleased :msp_wink:

More later

O ya it dodged us again 2/10" :censored: