• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Interesting projects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Four Paws

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have started spring cleaning. I have some projects gathered up that I would sell. I will be gathering more up through the next week or two.

First up. Shindaiwa 377 in a box. This saw is disassembled and ready for a case-up rebuild. Top cover and clutch cover are ugly. Cylinder needs clean-up, needs a piston, needs an intake boot and a new carb, air filter and filter cover. Clutch and drum. Sounds like a lot, I know. It's a solid builder. Might serve you better as a parts donor. Will sell all or parts.

I have 2 Shindaiwa 488 saws that have scored pistons. They are complete. 48cc saws.

Olympyk 284F that needs crank bearings and seals, air filter cover and clutch cover. The piston and cylinder are in good shape. Piston has a few carbon scratches that would buff out with scotchbrite. This is an 80cc saw.

Olympyk 970 in a box, disassembled and ready for a case-up rebuild, or use as a parts donor. Complete less side cover. Cylinder needs clean-up. I have a used piston that can go with it. This is a 70cc saw. Will sell all or parts.

Inquire via PM If interested. We can cover specifics then. Sorry no pictures yet.

Back