Is Anyone Interested In Seeing How I Port A 372XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would wager that the vast majority of starting problems on AT saws is operator error and not a fault of AT or the saw. The system is a bit finicky, especially with warm starts, but otherwise seems pretty solid to me. You can actually hear and feel the saws adjusting themselves in the cut.

Which is the opposite with the C-M; it excels at hot/warm starts. If you can pull it the starter cord, it will start.

The 576 and 555 I had give me zero hot start problems. I don't know what they've done with the 550 but those 2 were flawless for me even with modded mufflers. :confused:

I would wager that the vast majority of starting problems on AT saws is operator error and not a fault of AT or the saw. The system is a bit finicky, especially with warm starts, but otherwise seems pretty solid to me. You can actually hear and feel the saws adjusting themselves in the cut.

A lot of people fail to look at the technical part of the manual, which result in operator errors. :msp_rolleyes:

He's having his first surgery in the morning. I saw him Sunday and he was doing very well. I would be scared to death.

Thanks for asking. :msp_thumbup:

Jacob is out of surgery and is doing well. A large celled benign tumor was removed, he lost one tooth. Reconstructive surgery is scheduled for two weeks from now.

Thanks to all you fellers that sent prayers up for this little guy. I know they helped.

Jacob is out of surgery and is doing well. A large celled benign tumor was removed, he lost one tooth. Reconstructive surgery is scheduled for two weeks for now.

Thanks to all you fellers that sent prayers up for this little guy. I know they helped.

:clap::msp_thumbup:

my lack of faith still pops thru at times.

Yeah, you and Mother Teresa. She wrote several letters of her battles with doubt. It evidently tormented her. Yet she put one foot in front of the other and acted as if she had faith, even during her doubt. Her honesty allows me to not be so hard on myself when I fall short in the doubt area. When kids are involved its really different than when it's ourselves that are in peril. Thanks for sharing.

The Husky's air filter won't work in their wood. Australia has several of the hardest woods in the world.......that means they see a lot of fines. Much more than we could imagine. The Husky filter material just isn't fine enough to keep it out.

Filter oil works. But Husky still need to pull their finger out :(

I think we need to send a ported 576 AT over there. It might change his mind on Stihl.

No it won't ;) Not even water boarding and electrocution would change Andrew's mind.

No it won't ;) Not even water boarding and electrocution would change Andrew's mind.[/QUOTE]

Hang on bloke,if you can show me somefin new that will help me cut more wood more easily then i will look at it.:msp_unsure:

Hang on bloke,if you can show me somefin new that will help me cut more wood more easily then i will look at it.:msp_unsure:

Hey sorry mate. That was meant as a joke. You only have to look at the saws in your sig to see that sending you a Husky won't achieve much :)

Back