Is baileys online super super slow for anyone else?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course you have to shop around when your in Canada, Buying from ebay with USPS is not a fair comparison.

As far as I know, USPS has nothing to do with the loops of chain being 5-6 bucks apiece cheaper.

Howdy,
I'll have to say, I'm a little butt hurt you said that about golf.
Regards
Gregg

I don't have anything against golf players.....I just enjoy jacking up the Marketing/IT guys since they seem to always slide by with some lip service that the GM/Owner buys for some reason. I'm an ex-corporate Operations/Contracts guy from American Airlines, Fairchild Aircraft and NORDAM. Glad to be out of that rat race......

Tony Rumore
Tromix

P.S. Having a chance to take a swipe at a Marketing guy, always puts a smile on my face.......sorry John.

Last edited:
Constructive criticism is always welcome. dotcompost is my nickname here on Arboristsite.

-John Conroy
Bailey's Director of Marketing
aka dotcompost

Hi John:

Thanks for responding to this thread. Be prepared as some may slam you from time to time. But I hope that if you pay attention to this "focus group" we'll both benefit. All we want is straight talk from a straight shooter, and "results". You may have to step out of the box, be unconventional, stay in touch with us, watch your prices and shipping costs, and shake things up a bit (or maybe a lot) within your organization. If you're prepared to do all of that I can just about guarantee you significantly more on-line orders from our members. The ball is in your court. It's really up to you now. I sincerely hope that you're up to the challenge.

Again, thanks for responding.

Don <><

attachment.php

Back