Is it just me?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super3

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Or does it piss anyone else off? To repair or rebuild a saw after someone else has tore it down and the lazy :censored:er didn't clean it up first.Takes 3 times as long after the fact.
What is it with some?

Or does it piss anyone else off? To repair or rebuild a saw after someone else has tore it down and the lazy :censored:er didn't clean it up first.Takes 3 times as long after the fact.
What is it with some?

Only d-bag that did that to me was me, and he didn't make that mistake twice.

I always clean equipment before opening them up, regardless of what it is. If I can't or don't want to fix it, and you can fix it.., you will receive it from me clean! If I get a pile of dirty parts to put back together I have little incentive to do the job.

Not at all, I charge extra if you worked on it first. That includes the time it takes me to clean it.

I don't mind the 15 minutes at the parts washer @ $85 plus per hour...

Wow, I have started at least 2 threads with this title, there is no
"squatter's rights'???

Not worried about it, I just saw the title, and thought I may have started
it this long weekend, I digressed a lot......

Maybe, It was just, "Is it me"????

Or something like that.....

Space, do I have grounds to sue????

Wow, I have started at least 2 threads with this title, there is no
"squatter's rights'???

Not worried about it, I just saw the title, and thought I may have started
it this long weekend, I digressed a lot......

Maybe, It was just, "Is it me"????

Or something like that.....

Space, do I have grounds to sue????

I thought squatters rights in KY had to do with alot of beer and college girls...

Go ahead and sue

Sorry Fish...didn't know you held the patent on the title!

If you must sue...gottqa warn ya, I don't have a pot to piss in nor a window fer throwin it out.

I'll work it off if ya like.......i'm an awful lazy :censored:er though, and I eat a bunch too......you do feed the help doncha?

tear down

i dont bye one that some else rebuild if i can help it,
u nevor knew how it was fixed if its for sale usaly a patch up
who knows what parts he used or quaility

Itsreally a crap shoot taking over a job someone else has attempted whether they do it right or -u-k it up from the get go. If it fails right after it was probably done wrong or improper partsused. I took a Husky 340 apart to find an air leak behind the flywheel to discover someone else had torn it down and resealed the bearingings/seal assembly in with permatex copper RTV. The bearing spacers were disintegrated and all the balls were on one side and they had filled in around the crankshaft on both seals hoping the permatex would seal up the gaps between the seals and the crank. May have worked for a couple of revolutions but not for long. LOL
Pioneerguy600

I will work on almost any saw, even though I don't like it when they come to me in pieces.

I charge more when I have to dig through a pile of parts

Back