Is it possible to buy a 25" es light bar right now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsayen

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Called a dozen dealers within a few hundred miles and no-one has them in stock and say they can't even order them. I think the part # is 3003 000 2231

Should be Stihl ES Light 25" 3/8 .050

Any suggestions on how to get one, or have they been discontinued?

Thank you.

If you deal with fee bay any,there are a few.$104 plus shipping.I am even having a hard time getting saw chain right now in my area.

Made of gold at that price jeeeeze

Yeah, we don't all get our gear from the antique "lemon- ade" store.
I did over guesstimate though, the 25's are only $302 on the shelves- was the 28-32" price I originally gave.
And ours will all be 3/8 0.063 because nobody pisses around with 0.050 over here...... unless they drink from the lemonade stand..... :laugh:

I did over guesstimate though, the 25's are only $302 on the shelves- was the 28-32" price I originally gave.
And ours will all be 3/8 0.063 because nobody pisses around with 0.050 over here...... unless they drink from the lemonade stand..... :laugh:

Good to see all is well down there Bob :)

You'll be pleased to know I'm on the 395 moastly now.

Still love me a good lemon saw though

.063 is heavier though!

Back