Is the 346 the single greatest invention in the annals of history??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is the 346 the greatest invention in the annals of history?

• Total voters
I believe worlds greatest invention to be bacon. Followed closely by pie.

The 346 can be third.

With you on the bacon. What kind of pie we be talking about?

I love bacon, and eat some most days - but the 346xp was the saw that redefined 50cc saws from smaller versions of larger saws, into something special - it all is about the handling! :msp_thumbup:

It has spread to the 560xp and the 550xp, but not to any other brands yet (except Jonsered of course).

The 346 has been known to cure cancer and feed the starving people around the world. In fact it's probably better than water in the desert. The invention of the wheel is secondary to the great 346. Come on folks it's only a saw. On the west coast here I find myself using a 70cc saw far more. Most 50cc saws I see around here are 290's, 028's, 026's, 51's, 55's, and 455's. Not many 346's. With the tree crew's the 026 and 261's are popular.

The 346 has been known to cure cancer and feed the starving people around the world. In fact it's probably better than water in the desert. The invention of the wheel is secondary to the great 346. Come on folks it's only a saw. On the west coast here I find myself using a 70cc saw far more. Most 50cc saws I see around here are 290's, 028's, 026's, 51's, 55's, and 455's. Not many 346's. With the tree crew's the 026 and 261's are popular.

To be honest, I have never seen a 346. All my 50cc class saws are McC 10-10's-the real king of the 50 cc saw class IMO.:rock:

They are wrong then, but who really cares?

Murdock, you and I will have to get together and make a video with both since I have a 50cc 346 and you have the 50cc 10-10. I'm at least glad for the AV on the 346. And I think it's more maueuverable than the Mac as well as lighter. It will have a lot less torque, but then thats not what it was designed for. It's primarily a 6 point limber not firewood cutter. In fact with it's round bottom it wasn't really designed for what we do in the states with our delimbers taking that job away.
If I had it to do again I would not buy a 346 since I don't think it's that much better than my 026 and if I need more saw than the 026 then I go for a 044 or 372. I bought into the hype as well. The 346 is a good saw but to me it's not all that its made out to be. Maybe for the midwest or east coast guys but not around here.

Yeah Al, but geeze.
Better than bacon?

Chris, your provocative comment got me to thinking - yes bacon is good and should be classified as its own food group but for goodness sake, life would not be worth living without single malt. And a little stogie every now and again.:laugh:

Back