Is there a source for new "log" Stihl badges?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - and I've been to Bangor, Maine - as well as both Londonderrys, Belfast, and a few of the other places with names straight from here!

Yes please Patrick, soon as you have price let me know ? but will stick my neck out for four ? after all your efforts you deserve to be supported.

Not yet, Bill - I don't think the guy reads his email too often though, hence the delay. Between this post and PMs, I'm shaping up for a good size run which should keep price down... when we were talking about price on the phone, he was talking about "a few quid each" for a reasonable run, but I'll not commit myself (or him!) until I hear back from him - it could be a wildly inaccurate guess as his wife seems to do the artwork and pricing!

I took a couple picts of my Stihl 041AV today and the Stihl logo / badge has seen very little daylight since it was put in the case new and only out of the case for less than three hours of run time. Only other time it has been out is for picts to be taken so the logo should be about the shape it was sold in.

IMG_3221.JPG

IMG_3222.JPG

IMG_3226.JPG

IMG_3232.JPG

The picts of the Stihl badge/logo are very clear in the hosting and storage folder but seem to post slightly blurry, I am not sure why this is happening. They were just taken today and uploaded this evening. I will check the other pictures to see if the rest of them are also blurred.
Pioneerguy600

Not yet, Bill - I don't think the guy reads his email too often though, hence the delay. Between this post and PMs, I'm shaping up for a good size run which should keep price down... when we were talking about price on the phone, he was talking about "a few quid each" for a reasonable run, but I'll not commit myself (or him!) until I hear back from him - it could be a wildly inaccurate guess as his wife seems to do the artwork and pricing!

In looking at the Ireland pound/Quid conversiom. I will buy a good number at a few quid each. I will assure you of that.

Bill

Last edited:

Do you want me to just send you the one I have so your guy can copy it directly? It's mint and it's OEM. I don't think it's even been installed.

Jacob, that would be ideal if possible - is it the same "flat" style as shown in the secondpicture here? http://www.arboristsite.com/showpost.php?p=1324013&postcount=28

Still no word back from the guy, I might send him another couple of pictures just to speed him up a bit or jog his memory!

Do you want me to just send you the one I have so your guy can copy it directly? It's mint and it's OEM. I don't think it's even been installed.

Back