Is this guy mad???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barneyrb

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
tyler / east texas craigslist > for sale / wanted > general for sale
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
REWARD - $1000 (Gladewater)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-07-14, 10:58AM CDT

I am offering a reward for information leading me to the THIEVES that broke into my shop the weekend of June 27 and stole among other things, a 8500 watt generator,poland weed eater, skill circulator saw, skill 1/2 in. power drill , Poulan 16" chainsaw , Yellow 2 wheel dolly.Then the sorry SOB's came back June 30 while we were working and broke into my house and stole a Winchester 30/30 w/scope and sling,Marlin 22 automatic rifle,12 gauge automatic shotgun,Dell 32" flatscreen TV. They tore up my back door and 1 window. You can remain anomynous.I just want to know who these sorry low life individuals are and maybe where some of my property is. you can e-mail me or call me at 903-845-2320 or 903-360-6483 $1000.00 reward is offered for the arrest and convition of these no count punks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1269405030

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

Latest posts

Back