Is this one of YOU Guys?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would fall in the line behind the small blue box. Around here we call that a face cord.

Real cord dimensions when out when the railroads stopped buying wood from local farmers...so I was told by an old timer that schooled me on the how to's of wood burning around the bicentennial.

I would fall in the line behind the small blue box. Around here we call that a face cord.

Real cord dimensions when out when the railroads stopped buying wood from local farmers...so I was told by an old timer that schooled me on the how to's of wood burning around the bicentennial.
Thats ridiculous. I was selling measured cords at the pulp yard way up onto the 80's. Cut wood in 5ft lenghts and loaded by hand on a 1ton flatbed.

Thats ridiculous. I was selling measured cords at the pulp yard way up onto the 80's. Cut wood in 5ft lenghts and loaded by hand on a 1ton flatbed.

For sure, Out here it is sold by the CORD. Sold by any other measure it is illegal. Unfortunately too many people don't report the scammers.

Latest posts

Back