ISA Certification

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolbrze

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What are the best books out there to know inside & out for the ISA Certification test? What other material (online, etc.) is helpful?

When I took the test all the material came from their study guide. Some of the id stuff you can get elsewhere, just be sure to get the current ISA study guide. About $100.

Arborag, have you the cd roms? I've been toying with the idea of getting them but they're mad money,certainly over here anyway.

I could imagine they'd be brilliant but would like some first hand info before I buy em:)

The CD ROM is a great resource, there is an audio CD set out there, would probably make me want to drive off the road into a pole though. The Richard Harris book, Arboriculture, An Integrated Management of Trees, Shrubs and Vines is great, also the Tree Climbers Guide by Sharon Lily. Team those with the above mentioned books and you should be good. The only tricky part would be ID.

Back