It followed me home.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just couldn't resist this little beauty. Been going to buy one just was waitin on the right time and money. It's a 2008, Brand new in the crate. Saved a bunch over the 2010.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Damn, I guess ye hit the lotto. I used to ride with a dude that had a 1998 goldwing. For financial and practicality reasons I bought a 2007 V-strom 650. I turned it into a poor man's goldwing with sidecases large enough to hold a 30 pack of beer in each one. Ask me how I know. I'd post a pic but learning how to post pics through this blackberry is beyond anything I'd try to attempt. Anyway, if money wasn't an object I think Honda goldwing is my favorite motorcycle. Congrats, Love Paincow.:clap:

Looks like you finally got collateral for the truck trade. Where should we meet up for the trade?

Damn, I guess ye hit the lotto. I used to ride with a dude that had a 1998 goldwing. For financial and practicality reasons I bought a 2007 V-strom 650. I turned it into a poor man's goldwing with sidecases large enough to hold a 30 pack of beer in each one. Ask me how I know. I'd post a pic but learning how to post pics through this blackberry is beyond anything I'd try to attempt. Anyway, if money wasn't an object I think Honda goldwing is my favorite motorcycle. Congrats, Love Paincow.:clap:
Ok PC, You're startin to worry me.

Wow! You have a lot of nice looking stuff on there that Honda didn't put on at the factory!:clap: I like the color, it looks like my 02 with more sparkle.

They are very good bikes. It is going to take you a long time to get that silly grin off your face.:cheers:

I need to park mine in that same crate for a while and see what it looks like when it comes out! I seem to be missing a lot of shiny parts and lights.

attachment.php

Congratulations!
Nice bikes, I have an old 84 wing and a 05 nomad. The old wing is sold. I still have the bike untill he pays completely for it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yup, When ya reach my age, You need something that rides smooth. It will also eat my nomad up in acceleration. It also handles like a sport bike(crotch rocket)

TRUE!!!!:clap::clap:

Those footboards aren't the limitation most would think, and the torque coming out of corners is enough to keep young punks on 600 sport bikes humble.

"Couch Rocket" LOL!!

Did yours come with the Mini fridge and kegerator?

Congrats!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

TRUE!!!!:clap::clap:

Those footboards aren't the limitation most would think, and the torque coming out of corners is enough to keep young punks on 600 sport bikes humble.

"Couch Rocket" LOL!!

Did yours come with the Mini fridge and kegerator?

Congrats!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote
Nah, The fridge was too much.lol I did want a cb radio but couldn't see 1000 dollars for it.

no, I sold it to by my 02 wing. After I bought my first Goldwing new in 1984 my wife told me I could get any motorcycle I wanted as long as I always had a Goldwing for when she wants to go for a ride.

My present rides are the 02 Goldwing, an 05 Harley nightrain, an 02 Honda 1800 VTX, and a GasGas250 XC. I just sold my 06 KTM525 EXC
You have a nice assortment of bikes. My wife is also the reason for buying a wing.

Latest posts

Back