It gets better when you view the pic..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, Thats the best one I've seen since the guy that had the "coral" for sale a couple years ago...

Maybe it's because I do photography as a hobby, but I still can't figure out how someone deems a picture like that acceptable. Especially if it's of something they want to sell. Are they blind? AUTOFOCUS!!!

Oh, so you've been thinking about buying a Husky? :hmm3grin2orange:

:clap: Will you get it and ship it to me? I'll make it worth your while..... I've heard that the Husquarne Pro is an awesome saw!!!!!

I suspect the seller is somewhat visually impaired.

My dad is 78, and he cannot seem to take a good photo, although he reads a lot, and can see just fine with his glasses. He also has completed a scale model of his historic church in NC, with amazing craftsmanship and detail, but don't ask him to take a picture...... someone else will have to photograph the model.

back to chainsaws.....he cannot use one, due to a pacemaker in his chest. Would a diesel chainsaw, sans spark plug, have the same problem?

yep... that would work, but can he lift it?:greenchainsaw:

He's actually a pretty sturdy guy, he just might. He had his own cabinet shop, and he still does it for people. He is not a chainsaw fanatic, though, it's just a tool to trim branches arounnd his place.

Maybe Cummins will come out with a small chainsaw that weighs under thirty lbs........

Mr. Saw Troll, would you give us a power/weight analysis of the upcoming Cummins "D420?" :greenchainsaw:

You have the cad.. just buy him/you one of the diesel saws... there a few still around. Starting is a pain though (preheat the glow plug with propane..).

Of course.. the right choice is an electric saw....

Craigslist

What really gets me on Craigslist is the add for free firewood or lumber (first you have to cut down the tree). Today I saw an ad for free Walnut Wood.
But you have to have proof of insurance before you cut it down for free.
I refer you to my signature and rest my case.

What really gets me on Craigslist is the add for free firewood or lumber (first you have to cut down the tree). Today I saw an ad for free Walnut Wood.
But you have to have proof of insurance before you cut it down for free.
I refer you to my signature and rest my case.

You know I see a lot of free silly ads. Like today I saw one for someone to come and rip out 450sqft of used carpet and you get to keep the old carpet for your troubles.

But the Walnut...................If a couple of good logs out of it????????? I might be so inclined.

Latest posts

Back