MS200T Chainsaw on Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Telemetry Group, Range Commanders Council, JCS
Really unusual to see an ad for a used Stihl MS200T on CL or anyplace else for that matter.
http://slo.craigslist.org/tls/1207628184.html

ms200T Chainsaw - $400 (Paso Robles)
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-05, 6:04PM PDT

ms200T STIHL, Runs great, used for 2 months 14" Bar .Paid $629.00

call me at (805)226-0391

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1207628184

Last edited:
MS200T on Craigslist

put it in the CL thread at the top of the CS page, that is where it belongs.

:confused::confused::confused:
I'm totally confused.

According to rules of English grammar and the GPO Style Manual, the above title clearly states that the MS200T is the subject and CL is the object.

Are Arboristsite threads organized according to "subject"?; or are they organized by "object"?

Are the government schools teaching a new type of English?

I'm totally confused.

According to rules of English grammar and the GPO Style Manual, the above title clearly states that the MS200T is the subject and CL is the object.

Are Arboristsite threads organized according to "subject"?; or are they organized by "object"?

Grammar is fine; I think he's just pointing out there's already a "sticky" thread for this type of find, so a new thread is redundant (and not sticky).

I'm totally confused.

Dude, take a chill pill!:dizzy: There's a sticky right at the top clearly marked to contain Craigslist and eBay finds. That's all he's trying to say. No sense getting sore over it.

Latest posts

Back