It's fine we'll just run it right through here...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toddppm

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Saw these guys yesterday installing an invisible dog fence, almost wrecked my truck when I was driving by! See that concrete saw there? He was cutting the roots of that there tree with it, smoke rolling up out of the branches! He's chopping on the roots with the edging shovel trying to make it deeper now. Wish I could have got the pic while he was still using the saw, but I was laughing too much and didn't want him to see me:laugh:

a few years back a contractor was putting in new side walks for the whole block. he trimmed the roots on all the city tree's. a few months later when some heavy winds came every tree on the block blew over. the city is not happy about root trimming now.:D

I would love to have seen that:D
forgot to add the pics ooopsss

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Jee, think that guy will try his hand at arborculture now that he found a tool that cuts stuff? Next thing he needs are sheetrocker's stilts and a mud knife for sealing wounds with drywall compound.

Hey. Human's come a long way since the dark ages. I had a scientist (PhD in chemistry -cost me $175.00 an hour for 2 weeks) show-up at my test sites with a stethaescope and anal thermometer. No bull.

When i used to burry CATV cable I would dig down a little and use a rod to bore a hole undet a root. Those case LawnSneakers would make a mess of the turf if they caught a root and pulled it up:eek:

Latest posts

Back