It's here!!!!............Inside the MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trx250r180

Trx250r180

Saw polisher
best way i can describe is a 32 light feels about as nose heavy as a reg 25 inch bar ,and a 28 inch light feels closer to a 20 inch reg bar in nose dive ,at least with oregon lights ,i only have 1 stihl light it feels pretty close to the 32 inch oregon on the saw ,just a little stiffer

tacomatrd98

tacomatrd98

ArboristSite Guru
best way i can describe is a 32 light feels about as nose heavy as a reg 25 inch bar ,and a 28 inch light feels closer to a 20 inch reg bar in nose dive ,at least with oregon lights ,i only have 1 stihl light it feels pretty close to the 32 inch oregon on the saw ,just a little stiffer
You're right on. If anything, I think my 441 feels better/lighter with a 28" ES light than a regular 20" on it. I just wish they would make a ES Light in a 20/22/25 for my smaller saws. They will get with the program someday I hope.

Ron660

Ron660

Addicted to ArboristSite
I concur. The posts I've read here conclude porting doesn't decrease the dependability of a saw. The Dealer doesn't like seeing a "ported sticker" on the saw if warranty work is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts