It's here!!!!............Inside the MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And who are all these customers?

I never see any of them post a word about your opinions.

Just sayin......

We all have "customers" and "cheerleaders". Why do you keep posting that?

Is there something you'd like to just say straight out? :popcorn2:
Randy, I'm not playing these games with you. My customers aren't like your customers.

Randy, I'm not playing these games with you. My customers aren't like your customers.

Oh I see.

Your customers are not mere riff raff.

Once again you've outdone yourself.

I'll make it a point to steer clear of you. You go **** yourself.
That was a quick back peddle you cowardly son of a *****.
I got for you though.....
You're a real piece of **** Brad.......
Why I keep reaching out to you is a mystery even to me.
I'll make damn sure I never do again.
What a ****ing piece of ****.....
You ain't worth scraping off a good man's shoe.....

Again Randy, you show your true colors. You waffle like the weather. One minute you're trying to be my friend, the next your trying to tear me down. After you blew up at me in a private message in early December, I've done my best to ignore and steer clear of you. I figured that was the safest thing to do when dealing with such an unstable individual. Then you send me messages wanting to be friendly again, only to find you repeatedly running me and my work down in the forum, even suggesting that I'm cheating my customers. How many times do we have to go down this road. Don't you get tired of it?

Let me ask you something. Are you building saws like you did a year or two ago? Nope. Furthermore, you probably won't be building them in another year or two like you are today. But, I'm wrong not to build my saws just like you? Why is it that it's either your way, or the highway? You think that the way you do it is the only way. Something else I'd really like to ask you... why do you have this driving need to run me down? Why are you so insecure? Why am I such a threat to you? I don't know if it's a learned behavior and you're very skilled at it, or if it simply comes natural to you, but you control the opinions of this forum through mind control and manipulation. You are a text book example. For those that would be interested in doing a little research, check out these links.

http://www.2knowmyself.com/Psychology_convincing_someone/Convincing_someone_to_Believe_in_anything
http://brainblogger.com/2008/11/04/hitlers-guide-to-propaganda-the-psychology-of-coercion/
http://www.spring.org.uk/2010/12/the-illusion-of-truth.php
http://brainblogger.com/2013/02/01/bullying-a-rational-choice/

Randy, you'd be surprised at the number of people that are beginning to see through you. Some of my references are your previous customers. I'm not talking one or two. The difference is that I don't feel the need to come to you, and tell you how pathetic of a saw builder you are, or how weak your saws are. Just tonight, I had a long time standing member contact me and tell me how sick they are of your antics. He's not alone Randy.

Again Randy, you show your true colors. You waffle like the weather. One minute you're trying to be my friend, the next your trying to tear me down. After you blew up at me in a private message in early December, I've done my best to ignore and steer clear of you. I figured that was the safest thing to do when dealing with such an unstable individual. Then you send me messages wanting to be friendly again, only to find you repeatedly running me and my work down in the forum, even suggesting that I'm cheating my customers. How many times do we have to go down this road. Don't you get tired of it?

Let me ask you something. Are you building saws like you did a year or two ago? Nope. Furthermore, you probably won't be building them in another year or two like you are today. But, I'm wrong not to build my saws just like you? Why is it that it's either your way, or the highway? You think that the way you do it is the only way. Something else I'd really like to ask you... why do you have this driving need to run me down? Why are you so insecure? Why am I such a threat to you? I don't know if it's a learned behavior and you're very skilled at it, or if it simply comes natural to you, but you control the opinions of this forum through mind control and manipulation. You are a text book example. For those that would be interested in doing a little research, check out these links.

http://www.2knowmyself.com/Psychology_convincing_someone/Convincing_someone_to_Believe_in_anything
http://brainblogger.com/2008/11/04/hitlers-guide-to-propaganda-the-psychology-of-coercion/
http://www.spring.org.uk/2010/12/the-illusion-of-truth.php
http://brainblogger.com/2013/02/01/bullying-a-rational-choice/

Randy, you'd be surprised at the number of people that are beginning to see through you. Some of my references are your previous customers. I'm not talking one or two. The difference is that I don't feel the need to come to you, and tell you how pathetic of a saw builder you are, or how weak your saws are. Just tonight, I had a long time standing member contact me and tell me how sick they are of your antics. He's not alone Randy.
Brad, if this is true, I sure would like to see some examples of Randy's pathetic builds and someone come forward with one to compare against stock saws and your builds. I am on this forum to learn, and a lot of what I read from Randy has helped me wrap my head around how 2strokes function, and if I am having my mind masterminded, I sure would like to be enlightened......
But throwing this **** out there without the data to back it up...... It's just like "blah blah blah".

Brad, if this is true, I sure would like to see some examples of Randy's pathetic builds and someone come forward with one to compare against stock saws and your builds. I am on this forum to learn, and a lot of what I read from Randy has helped me wrap my head around how 2strokes function, and if I am having my mind masterminded, I sure would like to be enlightened......
But throwing this **** out there without the data to back it up...... It's just like "blah blah blah".

who said randy has pathetic builds ?

Some of my references are your previous customers. I'm not talking one or two. The difference is that I don't feel the need to come to you, and tell you how pathetic of a saw builder you are, or how weak your saws are. Just tonight, I had a long time standing member contact me and tell me how sick they are of your antics. He's not alone Randy.

Buying into this is a one way ticket to nowhere. Just accept that this is between these two and you don't know even half the story.
AS is just fine - even if you don't join team Brad or team Randy.

It's ok to have your own opinion about what's going on, but this fire doesn't need more fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back