It's snowing, oh no!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not to get OT. :rolleyes: but its' snowing here as i type and puttin it down at a pretty good clip. what am i gonna do? i know, move to warshington. :ices_rofl:
I was told not to go there because if the volcano didn't kill you that the impending earthquake would! I guess that's better than being hog tied and told you have a real purty mouth though

I don't have a problem with them missing the the prediction. And people will complain no matter which way it was predicted. My problem is with the weathermen and women trying to add the drama to it. Just give the possibilities and leave it it to people to make their own decisions. I agree with some of the earlier comments, some of them get on the air and act like the sky is falling. Just say what could happen. I have friends that have kids that are going to college and are majoring in weather science. I always ask them if they have to take a drama class.

you likely only know its snowing because that's what the weather man said...right? just make sure you make your plans according to their forecast then adjust them as their weather models change, and don't forget to get the bread and milk...:crazy2:

And remember the city fathers and the corporate sponsors won't be happy until weather forecasts have created a run on the stores and they have sold out of salt, cigs, beer, milk, bread and snow shovels. You can never have enough snow shovels in a weather event. Don't know who's gonna use the damn shovel but we gotta have them. 3 or 4 of them, they look good in next summers yard sales..:crazy:

Couldn't buy a snow thrower here last weekend . But really the weather guy here said in every newscast that a 50 mile deviation either way would make you get 30+ or 10 inches of snow. We got about 3 got more that this morning around 5
Off topic, but you have an awesome car collection there

Off topic, but you have an awesome car collection there
ya,I have way to many toys . This one is mine now Dad bought it new 1964 Studebaker Hawk with factory A/C. Car has 26k miles on it all original paint chrome and interior . My uncle was a Studebaker/Rambler dealer.

Back