I've always heard what happens if you yank on your saw when it's pinched......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is it got stuck and whatever was done to get it out either cutting with another saw or moving the tree with a machine didn't go as planned. Truck bed mishap on panic braking or loading or crashing would be another possibility as mentioned above.

I've got a good case if yer needin' one.

Thanks for the offer, but I've got cases.:cheers:

Like I said, I'll never know what really happened, as this poor saw came in with a couple parts saws I bought yesterday. If the top end is good, I'll piece together a runner out of it.

I will need a nice late style 61 top cover for it though. I would be more than happy to buy one of those from you if you've got a spare!:msp_thumbup:

Thanks for the offer, but I've got cases.:cheers:

Like I said, I'll never know what really happened, as this poor saw came in with a couple parts saws I bought yesterday. If the top end is good, I'll piece together a runner out of it.

I will need a nice late style 61 top cover for it though. I would be more than happy to buy one of those from you if you've got a spare!:msp_thumbup:

I think i have one or two floating around here, pm me and ill send ya some pics.

Latest posts

Back