I've got a saw buying dilemma. Need advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hidin' stuff from the ol' lady prolly isn't the best way to go about this...

just my opinion... I never understood how/why guys do that.

Gary

:agree2:

I used used a long-term approach: taught her how to use a saw and sent her to a motorcycle school to learn to ride.

All set now. :cheers:

Congratulations 'books! I would like a 5100 some day. How about pics and a writeup after you use it?

Just curious, you own a bookstore? Do you sell online?
Dok

Used to sell books on ebay. Did it as a hobby. It dovetails nicely with my book collecting. Just the name I've kept pretty much everywhere I go online.

I'm hoping to get the saw into some wood this weekend. As long as the weather cooperates and nothing unexpected happens. I'm looking forward to comparing it to the 310 I own.

Used to sell books on ebay. Did it as a hobby. It dovetails nicely with my book collecting. Just the name I've kept pretty much everywhere I go online.

I'm hoping to get the saw into some wood this weekend. As long as the weather cooperates and nothing unexpected happens. I'm looking forward to comparing it to the 310 I own.

Nothing better than the first day out with a new saw!

My wife and I got a kick out of this thread. I liked how you handled it in the end. Today I bought my wife new furniture for our 13th anniversary. That puts and end to any guilt about my last saw purchase. :clap:

I don't collect books, but I sure do read them. I sometimes purchase used online and have wondered about the name.
Dok

I am sure you will like it - next step is selling the 310 and getting a 70cc saw......:cheers:

I am sure you will like it - next step is selling the 310 and getting a 70cc saw......:cheers:

For what mildly used 290s & 310s bring on ebay, it could be a workable idea. It will have to wait until after the new year before the wife is going to want to hear anything about another new saw.

Latest posts

Back