Job c/o Google Search

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treetom

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Pics of a removal, coming up next week. 36" dbh.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

We'll back the 8-ton National crane as close to the side of the house (2nd pic) as possible for the 1st limb over the roof, about 5 cuts. The bucket truck will be backed in right where the white oak is, 2nd pic on left. (after that tree is removed, of course) Then I'll reposition the crane, backing it right up to the trunk of the tree from the left. That area of the yard is wide open, giving me lots of room to set the picks down. About 20 more picks to finish the job. The bucket truck shouldn't need repositioning. The tree is about 65' high. I have 65' of boom on the crane and the bucket. If I'm right under the tree I do pretty well. Capacity quickly dwindles as the I lower the boom.

http://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=128960&stc=1&d=1268514556

attachment.php

Last edited:
Nice looking setup!! I like that pic with the crane holding the whole top!! very nice.....why cant I get jobs where a crane could be used, let alone a home owner that could afford it!!!

LXT................

Thanks for all the comments

Mike, you read my mind. As far as Google Search, I meant that the client, currently in Florida, bought a house in Muskegon, MI and needed a local tree service. She did a Google search for tree services around here and since I'm currently at the top of the list, I had the opportunity to bid the job. I emailed pics of the problem tree to Florida, along with a proposal, and got the job.
attachment.php

attachment.php

that was a biggun....

Thats a nice looking set up ya got there tom... sort of reminds me of TV's operation.

You know we're all waiting for the money shots with that log though....

Latest posts

Back