John Deere 25ev

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eiler2641

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just got a nice John Deere 25ev from a friend and was wondering if anyone could give me some info on it. It runs and works as it should, it's in good shape. So I guess I was wondering what it's worth and if anyone knows even what cc it would be considered.

I just got a nice John Deere 25ev from a friend and was wondering if anyone could give me some info on it. It runs and works as it should, it's in good shape. So I guess I was wondering what it's worth and if anyone knows even what cc it would be considered.

Its a 28cc saw, see this LINK
They are becoming a collectors item. So if its nice, its probably worth more than you think! I recently picked up a 70V, and I have 2 66SV twins, a 80EV, a 55SV, 45EV, and a 25EV. There are plenty of Echo/John Deere closet collectors out there...

Its a 28cc saw, see this LINK
They are becoming a collectors item. So if its nice, its probably worth more than you think! I recently picked up a 70V, and I have 2 66SV twins, a 80EV, a 55SV, 45EV, and a 25EV. There are plenty of Echo/John Deere closet collectors out there...

I got a few Echos (see my sig) but dang if I'm coming out of the closet.:msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back