• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold John Deere 50V

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Reaction score
20141221_221207.jpg 20141221_221213.jpg 20141221_221223.jpg 20141221_221228.jpg

Sold As Is. Listed as non running, I have no idea what the issue is, it's been sitting for years. It's missing an air filter and cover I believe and the hand guard is broken.

$60?. Make an offer, keep in mind I will have to spend time and money to box it up and ship it. Shipping will cost me about $35.

View attachment 388618 View attachment 388619 View attachment 388620 View attachment 388621 Sold As Is. Listed as non running, I have no idea what the issue is, it's been sitting for years.

$50?. Make an offer, keep in mind I will have to spend time and money to box it up and ship it. Shipping will cost me about $35.

Hey, I have some of those old car console cassette tape holders laying around somewhere too. That's a great repurposing idea to use them to hold/organize your chains. GLWS

Those are actually made as holders for chain boxes, at least that's what I was told. We have some for the cardboard Oregon type boxes (metal rack) and the plastic Husqy/Stihl boxes.
Cassette holders might work too, heck they could be for that for all Iknow. I haven't seen a tape in yearrs!

Don't mind the mess, I was in the middle of cleaning. The guy in the pic on teh counter was a customer that bought some saws some years back. He logs in South East AK. The tree was close to 8ft dbh

Those are actually made as holders for chain boxes. We have some for the cardboard Oregon type boxes and the plastic Husqy/Stihl boxes.

Well, I just dug my old cassette tape holders out of my garage and they actually work perfectly for the same thing- so you gave me an idea either way- Thanks!

I don't know much about it. I know it's an older saw, 70s? The gas cap says 20:1 mix.

44cc sounds about right, it's got a 16" bar, I think it's 3/8" chain.

I don't know much about it. I know it's an older saw, 70s? The gas cap says 20:1 mix.

44cc sounds about right, it's got a 16" bar, I think it's 3/8" chain.

Did a search here for it. I think it's the same saw as a Ech0 CS-452:
http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...9b4dfe8245a1819288256d0c006cdb82?OpenDocument

Sure looks like it to me. That 16" bar looks massive. My Makita's dogs take up a lot of bar. If I don't buy this super old, beat up looking compressor I'm going for this saw. Hopefully someone buys it before I do, don't have room for a saw collection.

I believe the JD saws are relabeled Echos, so that is probably the right model. It's a fairly small saw. I'd keep it but if I said that to all teh saws that come through I'd have thousands!

I'll send it out to someone for cost of shipping? I can do PHO if wanted. Shipping probably be $35-40.

Latest posts

Back