John deere 52 log splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phil21502

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How much do you guys think one of these in good condition is worth? An older gentleman right up the street from me is asking $700 or for a $1000 he'll sell the splitter along with about 3/4 of a tri-axle of wood. (Still in log form) thanks for any thoughts/info.

Don't know a thing about that splitter, but 700 is a ball park fair deal on most any used decent splitter in good shape, they seem to hold value well. And 300 for 3/4 big truck load of wood seems fair as well.

Yeah it's a lot of wood. Wondering where I could find a wiring diagram for this splitter?

Here's a youtube of one

john deere has some sort of manuals for them, don't know if they include wiring or not.

Hey... I know they guy! Lol. I actually bent the wedge just a little on it splitting some Locust a couple weeks ago. It's a good little machine. I paid $750 for it.

Yeah it's a lot of wood. Wondering where I could find a wiring diagram for this splitter?
wiring diagram? for what? theres likely only 1 wire on it (from the coil to a switch to shut it off) unless its pionts ignition...

Don't know a thing about that splitter, but 700 is a ball park fair deal on most any used decent splitter in good shape, they seem to hold value well. And 300 for 3/4 big truck load of wood seems fair as well.
Yeah, $700 for any ole splitter, ad another $700 for the JD name and the green paint, and you just stumbled across a real steal! ;)

Latest posts

Back