John Deere Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is deere dropping the line, I had not heard about that. (Maybe I need to get out of the friggin city more often):cheers:

John Deere is fickle - look at the history of their saws. Sold Yellow Echo saws a while, Green Efco saws for a while, now they will be selling Stihl saws.

The CS62 is worth full MSRP, but they can be had for much less than that...same for the 962 Efco saws. I would like to try a 165 Efco to see what has changed from the 962. If it is the same physical size with even more power, well, it would be the best saw on the market as far as power and ergonomics IMHO.

attachment.php

I know that John Deere has jumped saw manufactures about a thousand times. I believe they also sold homelites for a while. John Deere dealers allready sell Stihl saws, of about 7 JD dealers I visit, only one does not sell Stihl, so the way I understand it is that they are going to drop the Efco and sell only Stihl until they get another saw line under there paint color???? Have a great day, Ryan

I am in NO WAY affiliated with this saw, but came across it and thought some may be interested.

Don't know who the seller is, or how good (or bad) the woods port job is, but...
http://cgi.ebay.com/chainsaw-CS62-J...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Also, some CHEAP CS56 saws listed for sale on eBay. A good opportunity for those of you interested in trying out Efco saws.

Josh, I need to come over there just to slap you! :angry2:

I need a bigger saw, and I'm broke, and you have to go posting this stuff!!! :deadhorse:

:greenchainsaw:

Josh, I need to come over there just to slap you! :angry2:

I need a bigger saw, and I'm broke, and you have to go posting this stuff!!! :deadhorse:

:greenchainsaw:

LOL! Everytime I read about his 981, I think about doing something crazy to my 970...

Kevin

Latest posts

Back