johnsered 2166

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were you I'd search and look around for husky 365 XT threads...they are the same saw

Depending on what you're going to pay they are a very good capable pro-quality saw that can run a 20" in hardwood very comfortably and a 24" bar when necessary and still have good performance.

Same saw as a 2172/372xt but with port stuffers to detune it. You'll probably see longer life/better durability due to the lower stress on all the components. I've seen a few 72's fried for no apparent reason other than them being high strung.

I want the jonsered because it looks different and nobody esle runs them here where i am from and seen them for sale at TSC and was just wondering if it had good power to weight and if it could pull a 24 bar and chain in hardwood like red oak and white oak all day long. I heard from a old timer that jonsered make some of the smoothest running saws out there but i have never ran one just held one in my hands.

Latest posts

Back