Jonesred CS2172

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me, I bat with the other hand- I will sell orange saws with angled wraps in order to secure a superior wrapped red and black saw! :)
Since I have sold a lot of saws it's great that I can bat with "either hand", but I'm more comfortable doing things the right way :laughing: . Where's @farmer steve dang lefties :laugh:.
I like the strait handelbar, especially when racing.
That makes a lot of sense for the racing. I don't mind a strait handlebar for bucking at all, but falling and limbing, I prefer the angle, and I'm glad stihl has started getting it right :p.
I used to be able to recommend the jreds to the stihl guys who wanted to try a husky, but were more used to the strait handlebar, with jred out of the game that has changed if they want a newer saw :(.

Since I have sold a lot of saws it's great that I can bat with "either hand", but I'm more comfortable doing things the right way :laughing: . Where's @farmer steve dang lefties :laugh:.

That makes a lot of sense for the racing. I don't mind a strait handlebar for bucking at all, but falling and limbing, I prefer the angle, and I'm glad stihl has started getting it right :p.
I used to be able to recommend the jreds to the stihl guys who wanted to try a husky, but were more used to the strait handlebar, with jred out of the game that has changed if they want a newer saw :(.

You do things the right way and I will keep doing things the correct way. :lol:

Latest posts

Back