• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2071 Turbo PHO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

295 tramp

Hillbilly Saws
Reaction score
Hi
I got this saw and it was missing some parts and needed a piston.
I got a top cover, used Mahle 2 ring piston and rings and a chain brake handle from members here.
The saw was totally disassembled and inspected.
I cleaned up the cylinder and decarboned the piston and rings, pressure and vac tested, new carb kit, and new OEM fuel line.
I have only run 1 1/2 tanks and compression is 140 and will increase after rings set.
With the 16" bar I had it tached at 12600 and would still 4 stroke.
With the 32" bar it tached at 11600 and would stihl 4 stroke.
Runs and oils great, no breaks, cracks or stripped threads.
It has the jungle muffler.
Not interested in trades
425.00 shipped

20160703_122345.jpg 20160703_122411.jpg 20160703_122436.jpg 20160703_122451.jpg

Last month I bought a 2165! I only need so many saws, ya know.
Oh how very well do I. It's hard to keep them all rotating in. I don't like them to sit longer than a month which means on average I need to run 3-4 saws a week :laugh:.
I just sold my 2172 a couple months ago, if I sell my 441c-m this one would be a contender.

Tramp you guys who built these saws sure have to get them cheap to offer this kind of deal. I will sell them when they need carb work just because of the time it takes on certain models.
GLWS.

This saw would balance out nice with a 24" bar and have the balls to pull it with no problem.
IMO I think it can keep up with my Stihl 440 that's modded to the hilt.

Hi
I got this saw and it was missing some parts and needed a piston.
I got a top cover, used Mahle 2 ring piston and rings and a chain brake handle from members here.
The saw was totally disassembled and inspected.
I cleaned up the cylinder and decarboned the piston and rings, pressure and vac tested, new carb kit, and new OEM fuel line.
I have only run 1 1/2 tanks and compression is 140 and will increase after rings set.
With the 16" bar I had it tached at 12600 and would still 4 stroke.
With the 32" bar it tached at 11600 and would stihl 4 stroke.
Runs and oils great, no breaks, cracks or stripped threads.
It has the jungle muffler.
Not interested in trades
425.00 shipped

View attachment 511275 View attachment 511276 View attachment 511277 View attachment 511278

New price 450.00 shipped

Take the $425 out of the first post then. :numberone:

Still a give away price at $450.:cheers:

Heck I have several 60 to 80cc saws for sale I'm just not going to give them away.
I know exactly what I have in them. I try to price them with a no haggling price in mind. I'm sure not making boat loads of cash on them that's for sure. Just passing decent saws along to the next guy.;)

Latest posts

Back