• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2095 - $550 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennyPete

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this as part of a lot at an estate sale.

The bad: It had a crack in the muffler, so I welded it shut. The pull rope was short so I replaced that as well. The chain brake does not function. It's a little ugly.

The good: Strong runner. ~155psi compression. Runs/Cuts/Oils as it should. Has a 20" bar but the chain is at the end of its life.

Asking $550 shipped in the continental United States.

20170208_144320.jpg 20170208_144328.jpg 20170208_144336.jpg

I'm not sure all 2095s are similar, but I worked on one that had a 0.040" or so spacer under the jug (Could've been less, I didn't mic it). I pulled this spacer out and reassembled the saw and the squish was right at 0.020". So I reset exhaust and transfer port timing and the saw is a monster.

they can be turned into a real monster. The 2095 was designed to be sold and run on a mill. Different form the 2094 which is the same as the husqvarna 394xp. I had a ported one, and it got sold to Australia.

Raised the exhaust and transfer port tops by the thickness of the removed spacer and gasket.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back