Jonsered 2150 jubilee vs. 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toad22t

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
So I stopped and picked up some parts to finish off one of my projects at the local jonsered/ stihl dealer. Well they were putting out used saws to sell. One was a jred 2150 jubilee edition? and the other is gonna be a stihl 026. I have pretty much all stihl's right not ,but have been wanting a 346/ jonsered equivalent. Is the 2150 a consumer saw? They said it was a pro model but everything I have seen they were the husky 350 equivalent. How does the 2150 compare to the 026? I have been looking for a good limping saw. I know that the 026's a pretty much bullet proof besides there faulty filtration system. Any advice would be appreciated.

i domt think thats the same as a 346 .............. 261's and 550's are both good saws too :)

I did some more searching and the 2147 is the same as the 346. But if I understand correctly it wasn't offered n the US. I saw the thread that bsnelling just did on the 550 and that is impressive for a 50 cc saw. I heard the 26's wake up real nicely with porting also.

I did some more searching and the 2147 is the same as the 346. But if I understand correctly it wasn't offered n the US. I saw the thread that bsnelling just did on the 550 and that is impressive for a 50 cc saw. I heard the 26's wake up real nicely with porting also.

The 2147 is the 45cc 346xp, the 2153 is the 50cc NE one. You are right that the 2147 wasn't sold in the US.

Good choice, 2150 is a home owner saw. Not so happy with the one I have. It's 8 years old and needs new rings already...definitely not used enough for that to make sense.

Back