Jonsered 2150 jubilee vs. 026

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have a severe dished piston to make compression low.
I think that number is normal?
I've have hooked up about 6 homeowner husky/jreds of the 50cc variety and never saw 150psi. Is that true that they are normally low compression?

I've have hooked up about 6 homeowner husky/jreds of the 50cc variety and never saw 150psi. Is that true that they are normally low compression?

I don't concern myself with compression numbers, only combustion chamber design. Dished pistons are STUPID!!!!!!!!

They have a severe dished piston to make compression low.
I think that number is normal?

I don't really know, but that dished piston should be changed for a 353/2152 flat-top one anyway.

The cylinder is the same, but the 350/2150 EPA saws have the dished piston to lower the performance to the level of the original 350/2150 44mm open port top end.

I don't really know, but that dished piston should be changed for a 353/2152 flat-top one anyway.

The cylinder is the same, but the 350/2150 EPA saws have the dished piston to lower the performance to the level of the original 350/2150 44mm open port top end.

The 353 piston is THE way to go but don't stop there. Take that saw completely apart and flatten the sandwich joint plus take .020" off the cyl. mount surface.
THEN you'll have a good running 50cc saw!

Latest posts

Back