• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is my nearly new Jonsered 2165 chainsaw. As most of you already know, this is the same basic saw as the 2171/372XP. It simply has a little smaller cylinder, which can easily be replaced with the larger cylinder. This saw has seen very little use, perhaps only a tank or two of fuel. It is stock with the exception of a modded muffler and a tightened squish band. I also replaced the cylinder/filter cover with the one used on the 2171. It allows easier access to the air filter. I'm including the original cover and air filter that came on the saw. I'm also including the 20" Total/Jonsered bar. These are some of the highest quality bars. The price is $550 shipped.

Disclaimer: This saw will be sold to the first person with the money. No dibs, etc.

These pics where taken this afternoon.

IMG_1481-L.jpg

IMG_1482-L.jpg

IMG_1483-L.jpg

IMG_1484-L.jpg

IMG_1485-L.jpg

IMG_1486-L.jpg

IMG_1488-L.jpg

IMG_1489-L.jpg

IMG_1491-L.jpg

IMG_1493-L.jpg

Latest posts